What to Name Your Bird? (Top 10 FAVORITE Names!)
10 Popular Pet Names for Birds
1. Baby- Pet names like this probably come out of many bird owners' wishes to treat their birds like children.
2. Sunny- What better name for birds often synonymous with warm climes?
3. Tweety- A classic, from the old Sylvester and Tweety cartoons from Warner Bros.
4. Kiwi- OK, they may look like the tropical fruit, sort of, and many birds are from tropical climates.
5. Buddy- This one's self-explanatory. Other favorites could include Pal, Pally or anything else that shows the world how important your feathered friend is to you.
6. Angel- A cutesy name that again conveys owners' affection toward their pets.
7. Sunshine- A fitting name if your bird makes you especially happy. Just like the John Denver song lyrics, "sunshine on my shoulder makes me happy," Sunshine is a great name for a pet bird (shoulder-sitting optional).
8. Max -This is an appropriate nomer for a pet that enjoys pushing the limits.
9. Charlie- This moniker is a breath of fresh air among the often cutesy names for birds, and seems to answer a response for more masculine names.
10. Petey- A fun and cute name, well-suited for a small, male bird.
No matter which name you decide, be sure that it's a choice that both suits your pet's personality and is easy for you to call. When teaching your bird his or her name, simply talk use his or her name frequently in speaking to him, and eventually your pet will learn to recognize his or her name.
Video: Top 10 Most Popular talking pet Birds | Talking Parrots
How to Recognize the Symptoms of Toxic Poisoning
The Best Ways to Save Money Even Impulsive Spenders Can Get Behind
How to Write a Letter Requesting Non Deportation of a Person
How to Make a Paper Clothing Store
Green Pea and Lettuce Soup
14 Foods Nutritionists Never Ever Eat
How to Get Automotive Career Training
Hardware Resources Rotating Shoe Rack RSR-08
The 25 Most Instagrammed Places In The US Right Now
Brad and Ange descend on France
Michael Mullers Photos Shows What Its Like To Swim With Sharks
How to Develop a Skincare Routine for Dry Skin