Baked apples with honey and cottage cheese - the original highlight of any table
Sometimes you want to pamper yourself with a fragrant and delicious dessert. What stops? Prices for food and lack of free time. There is a solution: choose available ingredients and trust in fantasy. The category of affordable, tasty, as well as original recipes includes baked apples with cottage cheese in the oven.
Obvious advantages of the dish
- Apples are common and inexpensive fruits that are found in every fridge. Local varieties - a storehouse of vitamins, and in combination with cottage cheese are invaluable benefits for the body.
- A great alternative to a casual breakfast. Cottage cheese in the morning will not surprise anyone. An interesting presentation will interest kids, which means it will awaken the appetite.
- A good opportunity to dilute the diet of nursing mothers. During breastfeeding, an irresistible craving for sweets appears. Not all moms can afford to eat delicious. Baked fruit will come to the rescue.
Baked apples - low-calorie dish, 100 g - 50 kcal. Keep in mind that the number of calories increases depending on the selected filling. For example, adding nuts and honey, you can count another 100 kcal.
Classic recipe with honey and cottage cheese
Decided to please yourself with something new at home? Then cook apples and cottage cheese. Fruits buy whole, without damage. The amount depends on how many servings you plan to prepare.
How to cook:
- Rinse fruits thoroughly and carefully cut the core so that the walls do not turn out to be too thin. If in doubt, make it thicker, otherwise the dish may fall apart under the influence of high temperature. Leave a piece of apple - it will replace the lid. The base is ready.
- For the filling, cut out the cut pieces (pre-clean the seeds and partitions). Better blender, but you can use a knife. We mix the finished apple mass with cottage cheese and honey. Be sure to try the taste. If necessary, you can add a little more honey.
- What do we do next? Fill the base with filling and cover with a piece in the form of a lid. The optimum temperature for baking is 180 degrees. Cooking time - 20-25 minutes.
Interesting recipes for roasting apples
If you are an opponent of sugar, honey will replace it, and the dish does not make it any less tasty. The recipe is identical to the classic. The only difference is that instead of sugar, add honey to the filling.
Apples are baked without cottage cheese. It is enough to pour honey into the prepared base and cook in the oven for 15-20 minutes.
With cinnamon and nuts
Want some diversity? Just mix apples, nuts and honey. This is a real gift for the body in the form of a useful dessert, rich in vitamins and microelements.
- Cooking stuffing. Nuts grind in a convenient way, add honey, mix thoroughly.
- Fill the apple form with the resulting mass. Cover the top.
- Baking time is similar: 20 minutes - in the oven at 180 degrees, 5 minutes - in the microwave. Half an hour - in a slow cooker, in the "baking" mode.
Do not forget that the dessert can be decorated. It all depends on your imagination: mint leaves or whipped cream perfectly complement the dish.
This recipe is most relevant in the period of colds. Lemon copes with the beginning of the disease, charges the body with vitamin C.
- Peeled from the middle of the apples pour lemon juice.
- Honey is good for the filling. Pour it into each fruit and cover with a lid.
- Spread the grated zest generously sprinkle dessert on top and send baked.
Honey filling can be replaced by dried fruit. Apples are filled with candied fruit and a piece of butter.
With curd and raisins
- The preparatory stage is over. Apple base is ready. For the filling, mix cottage cheese (100 g), sugar to taste, sour cream (1-2 tablespoons) and raisins. Raisin pre-washed and pour boiling water for 10-15 minutes.
- Fill the base and close the lid.
- Watch out for baking time. Remember, 20 minutes is enough for the oven, 30 minutes for the slow cooker and 5 minutes for the microwave.
The dish will decorate the table at any time of the day. Great solution for the unexpected arrival of guests. Quick, easy and tasty.
In foil with banana
- We experiment by adding a banana to the filling. It must be kneaded and mixed with chopped nuts.
- Dilute the mass with two spoons of honey.
- The dessert will turn out gentle if to get rid of a peel.
- Prepared fruits are filled with stuffing, wrapped in foil and sent to the oven for 20-25 minutes at 180 degrees.
Puff Pastry Recipe
You will need dough, apples, egg for making, and honey and nuts for filling.
- The filling is simple - we prepare a lot of nuts and honey. Strengthen the aroma with cinnamon.
- Fill the prepared fruit with the resulting mass.
- Roll out the dough and cut into squares. The size depends on the apples.
- We place the apple on a square and carefully wrap it up. It turns out a kind of bag.
- Try not to have close to each other on the pan. There should be a short distance.
- Whip each apple with a beaten egg. Decorate can be sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Do not be limited to specific recipes. Remember, the filling can be any: berries, chocolate, oatmeal. Focus on your taste.Let this dish pleases the household not only with taste, but also with good. Regular consumption of baked apples, rich in pectin, reduces cholesterol, eliminates constipation and nourishes the body with valuable vitamins and minerals. Give preference to healthy eating. Bon Appetit!
Child folding card Happy Birthday Jam
Roasted quails with spinach salad
How to lose weight in 11 days
What is dangerous breast augmentation surgery?
How to make a huge LED
12 V Portable Disk Sander
How to protect your face in the cold