Details of engineering and environmental surveys
Any construction work is impossible without a preliminary environmental survey of the area. This type of event is carried out both individually and in combination with other engineering studies.
The main purpose of environmental surveys
In the process of environmental surveys, the components of a given territory are examined for the presence of hazardous substances in their composition: as a rule, in the process, harmful technogenic and natural factors are determined. The research process includes the study of the composition of soil, air, land and groundwater resources, and geophysical fields.
Conducted engineering and environmental surveys in order to ensure the environmental safety of people and various construction sites. It is best to engage such specialists in your work, such as Geokompani.
The purpose of these events is:
Determination of the level and nature of the existing pollution;
- Drawing up the safest plan for moving or using the natural resources of a given territory for construction purposes
- Determination of the degree of contamination of natural resources, as well as their nature: this information is used in subsequent rehabilitation;
- Drawing up a plan of work to reduce, prevent or completely isolate all harmful effects of a chemical, radioactive or biological type. In general, the goal is to minimize as much as possible any negative impact on the environment and on the health of people involved in construction work.
The sequence of environmental surveys
Engineering and environmental surveys are conducted in three main stages:
- Preparation. In addition to training specialists for the work, there is a gathering of information on previous environmental studies conducted in this area: all the data obtained is analyzed.
- Field work. This stage involves direct work on the study area to study the natural and climatic conditions,and the detection of all sources of pollution: samples are sent for further analysis in laboratories.
- Data processing. All the results obtained from field and laboratory studies provide cameral processing, as a result of which a detailed description of the ecological status of the site is prepared, with the attached technical report.
An important point is also to make a forecast regarding the possible negative effects on the study area.
Look at both: what the shape of the eyes can tell about a person
How to patch jeans on your knees
How to name an album with friends
Multi-layered paper picture New Year landscape
How is acceleration measured
How to get rid of cravings for sweets