Dishes pictures for children
Games and pictures with dishes - for kindergarten, a great opportunity to learn with children the names of various items of kitchen utensils, learn how to distribute them according to the method of application and the material from which they are made. Knowledge of dishes and the ability to handle them is one of the basic requirements for graduates of preparatory groups.
images of dishes
В Kindergarten is more convenient to use pictures for working with children on this topic. Dishes for children - a thing quite attractive and interesting, so they are easily included in the process of studying its names. Children who can read will be useful to work with the signed pictures - so they can visually remember the spelling of new or already familiar words.
For the process to take place in a game form, it is better to cut the pictures into separate, rather large, cards. Then, taking out one card, offer the children a better look at the object depicted on it and decide for what purposes it can be used.If one of the babies knows the name of the item, let him say it. If not, an adult introduces the group name.
cup and saucer
salt and pepper
Pay attention to the details of the dishes, discuss what different kitchen utensils have in common, and for what it can come in handy. For example:
- The lid is for many items of utensils. It helps to keep the heat inside, or protects the contents of dishes from falling into it of various debris, dust, etc. Look among the cards for items with a lid, remember their names,discuss the purpose.
- The handle is a detail of many kitchen utensils. Allows you to hold the object and protects your hands from the heat, allows you to reach out to something without touching your hands. The frying pan, ladle, ladle, stewpot, colander and many other items have a handle (look for them among the cards). Note that the pan has two handles. For what? (So that you can hold a heavy container with both hands).
- Spout (at the kettle, jug). It helps to pour liquid into a small container.
- Numerous openings (in a strainer, colander, skimmer). They allow to filter, that is, to separate large, solid particles from liquid and small particles.
- There is a bottom for each object, which is a container, that is, it is intended for temporary or permanent storage, cooking food and liquid. Find all the items that have a bottom. In addition to the bottom, they also have walls that can be of different heights, made of different materials. Look at the walls of the saucer (are they?), At the glass, at the pan.
When all the dishes have been studied, pictures for children with names will help you remember the name of this or that object.
Be sure to discuss the materials from which made kitchen utensils - glass, ceramics, metal.Group the pictures according to what material the subject is made of.
Then try to divide the pictures according to the role of the item in the kitchen: designed for eating, boiling or frying, and cooking.
If there is a set of crockery available, in conclusion, you can work on the topic studied in working with toy kitchen utensils. You can advise the children to find the studied subjects at home, in the kitchen (with the consent of the mother). It will be a kind of homework, the results of which will be delivered the next day.
Tea jam with candied orange
Brownie recipe in a slow cooker
Modular furniture or factory set - choose yourself
Serena Williams gave her daughter the first racket
Headband hair colors
Fitness for men