How to cook a real chicken shurpu
- Preparation time:5 minutes
- Cooking time:1 minute
How to cook Uzbek chicken shurpu
Cooking Uzbek shurpu, you get two dishes at once. The first is rich broth, the second is meat with vegetables.
- Pour the prepared chicken in a saucepan with cold water and set on fire.
- Peel carrots, onions and potatoes.
- When the water boils, remove the foam and reduce the heat.
- Put the whole carrot into the broth, cover the pan with a lid.
- Cut the three onions into rings, add to the soup, put the cumin.
- After 20 or 30 minutes of preparation, send the potatoes into a saucepan with shurpa, without cutting it into pieces. Let the soup simmer for another 20 minutes.
- Before the end of cooking, add the onion cut into half rings to the digestive saucepan and 1 tbsp. l salt with a small slide.
- Bring the soup to a boil, and try on the salt.
- Finely chop the dill and green onions.
Serve shurpa on two plates - in one boiled chicken with vegetables. And in the other - flavored broth with dill and onion.
Recipe for Azerbaijani chicken shurpa
Dried cherry plums and vegetables roasted with a tomato give shurpe a pleasant sour taste.
- chicken - 750 g;
- onions - 1 pc .;
- potatoes - 6 pcs .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- turmeric - 2 g;
- dried sour cherry plum - 6 pcs .;
- Bulgarian pepper - 50 g;
- bitter pepper - 1 pod;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- tomato paste - 20 g;
- greens - 1 bunch;
- salt - 30 g;
- ground black pepper - 1 g;
- vegetable oil - 40 ml;
- water - 3 l.
- Chicken meat, washed and cut into pieces, put in cold water.
- Peeled and washed carrots cut into large slices, onions - into small pieces, small potatoes - into 4 pieces.
- In a pan, fry the onion in vegetable oil until golden brown. Add carrots, tomato paste, garlic, hot and sweet peppers.
- When the broth boils, remove the foam.
- Chicken broth add to the roast of vegetables and tomato paste, stir so that the meat is browned and soaked with vegetable juice.
- Strain the broth, put on the fire when it boils, throw the chopped potatoes. Add salt to taste.
- When the chicken is fried, turn off the heat under the pan. 5 minutes before the soup is ready, the potatoes should be already soft, put roasted vegetables with meat into the broth. Add dried cherry plum and turmeric.
- Try the finished shurpa with salt and pepper, and serve to the table, sprinkled with chopped greens.
Chicken shurpu can be cooked without roasting vegetables or meat or with roasting them. Different ways of serving - it can be eaten as an ordinary soup or separately broth and meat with vegetables.
Yellow crochet swimsuit with crochet
Blanket in the nursery
Do-it-yourself aerosol freshener
About Okushi from Rice Porridge Recipes from Gosha
Paper T1 Cunningham Tank Model
A bottle of cereal
17 useful life hacking for home
Original pencil holder