How to make delicious homemade belyashes?
Appetizing and fragrant belyashi like many. But if you care about your health, then do not buy them in the bistro and in the markets. It is better to prepare belyashi at home, because it is not as difficult as it seems.
What is belyashi?
Belyashi certainly known to all. This is a kind of fried patty pie, the role of which is traditionally played by minced meat. Belyashi are very popular in many countries (especially in the countries of the former Soviet Union), but this dish is considered Bashkir or Tatar. A distinctive feature of the whiteish is the hole in the upper part, through which you can see the filling.
The name Belyash received its name from the word “belish”, which in the Bashkir and Tatar national cuisines called open large baked pie with various fillings. Initially, not only meat was used as a filling, but also potatoes and other vegetables, and even some cereals (rice or millet).
Each housewife has her own tricks and secret ingredients of the dishes, but the ingredients of the belyash can be divided into two large groups:
- Dough. It, in fact, can be any: puff, yeast, yeast-free, bland or rich. But traditionally used fresh yeast dough, it has the necessary consistency and does not drown out the taste of the filling, as, for example, butter.
- Filling. Usually used meat filling. It can be beef, lamb, pork or even chicken. Meat can be chopped or minced to the state of minced meat (the easiest way to use ready minced meat). But meat is not the only option. Belyashi is quite possible to cook with potatoes, cabbage or mushrooms.
Preparing Belyashi is actually not as difficult as it might seem at first glance. Even an inexperienced mistress will cope with such a dish. Main stages:
- First you need to knead the dough. For this it is necessary to mix all the ingredients (it is better to do this in a certain sequence indicated in the recipe, otherwise the dough may turn out too dense or contain lumps). Then you can start the batch. The real housewives know that kneading the dough is best with hands. So you will not only achieve the necessary consistency, but also put all your soul into the dish.After kneading the dough should be covered and left for a couple of hours. Yeast dough must be kneaded 1-2 times.
- Now you can start preparing the filling. Mix the minced meat with spices and other ingredients and leave for half an hour to an hour so that it is slightly marinated. Experienced housewives recommend diluting minced water with water so that it is more juicy and does not dry out during the cooking process.
- Then you can proceed to the formation of belaya. The dough should be divided into small pieces that need to be covered and left for 10-15 minutes for proofing. Roll out the dough is not necessary, and this is a feature of cooking. The dough pieces are simply stretched with the hands, after which the filling is laid out in the recess in the middle, and the edges of the flatbread are podchipyvayutsya to the center. Do not forget to leave a hole (although some do not leave it, fearing that all the stuffing will fall out and end up on the pan).
- Now you can proceed directly to cooking. These belyashi correctly fry in oil, and in large quantities of oil. But you can choose another way, namely baking.
How to make homemade belyashi? We offer you a few recipes.
The recipe is the first
Prepare classic real meat meatballs. To do this, you need the following ingredients:
- 4 cups flour;
- 1 glass of milk;
- 1 egg;
- 15 grams of fast yeast;
- 70-100 ml of vegetable oil;
- 1 teaspoon sugar;
- ½ tsp salt;
- 500 grams of stuffing;
- 2 onions;
- spices and salt to taste.
- First knead the yeast dough. To do this, dissolve the yeast in milk, heated to 37-39 degrees (it should not be hot). Then add the sugar and salt, mix it again, until the yeast is completely dissolved. Now add 3-4 tablespoons of vegetable oil, as well as a slightly beaten egg (it should be at room temperature).
- Now begin to gradually add the sifted flour to the mixture. Knead the dough. If it sticks to your hands, add flour. The dough should be elastic and soft, not too steep. Make a big cake out of it, cover it with a clean towel and leave for an hour. After this time, beat the dough to let the air out of it, and let it stand still.
- Take care of the filling. Chop onion finely or mince. Add the onion to the mince along with salt and spices.Add some boiled water and put the filling in the fridge.
- When the dough comes, cut it into pieces and leave them for at least 10 minutes.
- Proceed to the formation. Hands knead a piece of dough into a cake, put the stuffing in the middle and wrap the edges to the middle, securing them.
- In the frying pan, heat the oil and reduce the heat (if you cook Belyashi on high heat, the filling may remain moist, and the dough will burn).
- Spread belyashi and fry them from two sides on the appearance of golden brown.
If you do not have much time, then prepare the "lazy" belyashes with chicken and mushrooms. You will need:
- 1 cup kefir (or fermented milk);
- 1 glass of milk;
- 3 chicken eggs;
- 6 glasses of flour;
- 1 teaspoon soda;
- ½ tsp salt;
- 7 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- 500 grams of chicken minced meat (or fillet);
- 300 grams of champignons;
- 1 onion;
- pepper and salt to taste.
- Heat the milk slightly and mix it with kefir. Add butter (2-3 tablespoons) and soda (it is best to extinguish it with boiling water), and then eggs. Whisk the whole well with a mixer.
- Now start adding flour, continuing to beat the dough.When it becomes thick, start kneading it with your hands. Leave the dough for half an hour, covering it with food film, and in the meantime, fill the filling.
- If you use chicken fillet, skip it through a meat grinder with onions. If you have minced meat, then just add chopped onion. Mushrooms wash, cut and lightly fry in vegetable oil, and then enter into minced meat.
- Divide the dough into pieces. Take one piece, hands form a cake from it, making a small groove in the middle. Put the stuffing in the recess, and place the edges of the cake in the middle and secure.
- Fry the belyashi in vegetable oil.
Cook belyashi with meat and potatoes in the oven. You will need the following ingredients:
- 1.5 cups of yogurt or yogurt;
- 4-5 glasses of flour;
- 2 eggs;
- 200 grams of margarine or butter;
- 1 teaspoon of salt;
- ½ tsp soda;
- 400 grams of minced meat;
- 4 potatoes;
- 2 onions;
- spices and salt to taste.
- In a bowl, sift half of the existing flour and grind it with softened margarine (for convenience, it is better to chop or rub it on a large grater), and then add salt, eggs,kefir and soda quenched with boiling water.
- Now enter the rest of the flour and knead the dough with your hands. Wrap it in food film and leave for half an hour.
- Take care of the filling. Peel and grate the potatoes. Peel and finely chop the onion with a knife. Mix minced meat with chopped potatoes and onions, add pepper and salt.
- Cut the dough into pieces. Make a not-too-flat cake out of each piece, put the mince in its middle and move the edges of the dough to the middle, securing them.
- Grease a baking sheet with oil or cover it with a parchment dipped in oil. Spread belyashi, grease them too.
- Bake belyashi at 180 degrees for about 40-50 minutes.
Fabric Halloween Supplies
How to create a Cinemagraphs effect, TOP 20
What does a shot mean in a dream
Battle of dresses: Ionova and Ragozin
Making textile pockets for the locker