How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days (2003) Official Trailer #1 - Kate Hudson Movie HD
How to Get a Guy in 10 Days
It sounds like something straight out of a movie, but when it works, it's about as glorious as it is in the movies. Getting a guy in 10 days means you need to work extra fast, not be afraid to make the first move, and get yourself noticed in a significant way. It's not impossible, but it's hard, and you love the challenge, right? Read on for more information on how to get a guy in 10 days.
Dress to Impress and Look the Part
For 10 straight days, wear your absolute best clothes.Keep a good balance between casual and formal, bombshell and girl-next-door, absolutely stunning and subtly sexy. Don't be afraid to take chances with your style, but above all, be sure that what you're wearing is the best possible outfit.
- If you feel like getting that extra top or those one pair of jeans will set you over the top, go for it. It's okay to reward yourself, especially if it makes you feel good.
- If you have a sense of what type of girl he likes, try to dress the part. Don't be anyone you're not, but try to incorporate elements of that style into your wardrobe.
Always be clean.Make sure you smell good by taking a shower at a good time every day. If you can't take a shower for whatever reason, give the smelly parts of your body, especially your underarms, a mini bath by lathering up with soap and rinsing with a bit of water.
- Make sure your hair isn't greasy. Greasy hair, for the most part, is not attractive. If you have very oily skin, you may need to shampoo your hair every two days (or every day if it's really bad).
Pay attention to how your face looks.Your face is a big part of what will attract him to you, so make sure that it looks as pretty as possible. There aren't any big changes that you can make in 10 days, but definitely focus on:
- Eliminating pimples and acne. If you have breakouts, wash your face twice a day, moisturize after each wash, eat healthy, and use acne-busting products.
- Use minimal makeup to cover up blemishes or imperfections. Guys like girls with natural looks, so don't cake the makeup on. Use it sparingly but effectively.
- Get your facial hair under control, if necessary. If your eyebrows are shaggy, consider getting them sculpted. If you have visible hair on your lip, consider removing it.
- Make your lips look luscious and kissable. A small amount of lip balm and lip gloss could send your lips into unstoppable kissable territory.
Start exercising.10 days won't be a lot of time for you to get back in shape, but it will be a good start. What's important is that you're treating your body with love and giving it what it needs. Try any combination of the following if you feel like you want to get back in shape.
- Join an intramural sports team/league. If you love playing soccer, try to join a league. If basketball is good fit, get together with another group of basketball lovers. Join any team thatmakesyou want to exercise.
- Consider joining a gym or using gym equipment. Joining a gym will let you take advantage of lots of different equipment, all under one roof. Use the gym to do cardio exercises like running (treadmill, incline), swimming, and cycling (spinning).
- If nothing else, try to walk for 30 minutes every day. Walking for 30 minutes every day gives your body a small, but important, bit of exercise. If you can't join a sports team or gym, and don't want to do cardio, then walking will help you exercise.
Making Contact, Starting to Flirt
Get noticed.You need to make an impression, and you need to make it fast. Get your best outfit together, do your hair, makeup, and nails, and figure out a way to get introduced to him or make him notice you on your own. Here are some suggestions:
Smile, laugh at his jokes, and send good body language.Show him your wonderful smile; it will light up the room and actually make you happier. If he makes a joke, remember to laugh, even if it isn't all that funny; guys like thinking they're funny. Do the little things to send him good body language:
- Look into his eyes when you're talking to him and when he's talking to you.
- Face toward him with your body and keep your posture open and inviting.
- Twirl your hair if you want him to notice it.
Have a great conversation if you can.Guys like girls who are pretty, but they also like girls who they can talk to. If they're attracted to you, but you have nothing to say to one another, your relationship isn't going to last very long.
- Some keys to having a great conversation:
- Ask really good questions. Do this as a way to keep the conversation moving ("So where did you live before you moved here?") and as a way of letting him know that you're actively listening ("You said you didn't like action movies. What kind of movies are even left for a guy to like?").
- Offer him information about yourself. He's probably interested in you, too, so don't spend the whole time asking him questions without volunteering information yourself.
- Make light of a painfully awkward situation by calling attention to it humorously. If you find yourself in a really awkward situation, say so! "Sorry that was awkward, I'm the queen of that" is a funny way of defusing the situation.
- Some keys to having a great conversation:
Start to break the touch barrier.After a few days, start hinting that you'd like to move beyond the simple friendship by using your hands to break the touch barrier. If you're trying to make a point, tap him on the hand. If you're trying to console him (perhaps as a joke), give him a reassuring back-pat. If he's very playful, you might even tickle him and get good results.
Start flirting with him in a variety of ways.You can pretty much flirt in three different ways:
- Via text or the internet:
- Send him a text saying something like:"Hey! I really enjoyed having that talk last week. Hope it can happen again soon...."
- Or send him a text in a more joking style:"Since when do you look like a cave monster in the morning?? :-) You look like you didn't get any sleep!"
- Via body language:
- Twirling your hair, batting your lashes subtly, and giggling sweetly.
- Rubbing his chest or thighs, which isverysuggestive; use sparingly.
- Via compliments:
- Try something like:"So how often do girls attach themselves to you like magnets when you step outside?"
- Or maybe something like:"You're really fun to talk to. Why is it that a special guy like you doesn't have a girlfriend?"
- Via text or the internet:
Getting Him Committed To You
Gently suggest the idea of a date if he hasn't already.You want to nudge him in the right direction if he hasn't already asked you on a date. You can do this in a variety of ways:
- Be really bold and up-front:"Why is it that you haven't asked me on a date yet?"If he likes you, he'll ask you right away.
- Be sly:"My friend and I were going to go to the movies tomorrow night, but she cancelled and now I don't know what to do."He could suggest that you two do something instead.
If he's not budging, get your friend to "accidentally" spill that you like him (optional).You don't need to do this, but if you want to get a guy in 10 days, you need to be more forward than normal. This is popular for two reasons:
- Sometimes the guy likes you but doesn't really know how to show his feeling or ask you out on a date. If he knows that you like him back, it could give him the courage to actually ask out because he's not afraid of being rejected.
- If the guy doesn't like you, after this, you'll know. You can look 50 shades of beautiful and still not convince a guy to like you. That's just the way life is sometimes. If your friend tells him that you like him and he doesn't act, what's the use of going after him? There could be very little that you can do to get him to like you short of forcing him to be your boyfriend, and you don't want that.
Go on that date.Whether you go to the movies, a bowling alley, an art museum, or a walk in the park, try to balance out two ideas: Show him that you like him, but still make him do some work. Guys like encouragement, so give him nice smiles, thank him for paying if he does, and get close to him. At the same time, guys like a little bit of a chase, so don't throw yourself onto him just quite yet. Be friendly without being totally head over heels just quite yet.
Wait for him to make the first move within nine days.Chances are that if he likes you and you've gone on a couple dates, he'll try to kiss you. (Always bring breath mints, they're a lifesaver!) If he hasn't tried to kiss you, you need to give him better signals that he should kiss you:
- Get closer to him than you usually do. Let your face get closer to his face so that he doesn't have to move as far to kiss you.
- Look at him longingly in his eyes. Fix his eyes with yours.
- Lick your lips seductively. This is really easy to overdo, so don't do it very often. Once is plenty!
Be patient.Getting a guy in 10 days is certainly possible, but you can't rush love. Once you've got him to kiss you, you're on a good path. Love should come easy from now on, if you let it. Remember, though, that guys are a different breed from girls, and that what he wants might not be the same as what you want.
- He might not want to rush into a relationship. He might want to casually date before committing to you.
- He might not be as communicative as you are. He probably won't be as expressive with his feelings as you are with yours.
- He might act macho in front of his friends. He's just trying to impress you.
- He might not understand the idea of romance. He might need to be pushed and nudged and told how to be romantic.
- When you get your guy do not cling too much as he will find that freaky.
- Act normal around, like your friends, talk about stuff you did at school or work and meet up loads of times
- Have dinner together if you're older, or go to a fast food store if you're younger
- Don't ever change yourself for a guy. You are beautiful and attractive on the inside, and that's what truly matters. The perfect guy will understand this.
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Русский: , Deutsch: , Français: , 中文: , Bahasa Indonesia:
Video: How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days - Bathroom Scene
We Need to Know What Mascara Alexa Chung Keeps in Her BeautyStash
14 Raw Photos That Celebrate What Giving Birth Actually Looks Like
How to Make Someone Miss You
How to Recover a Dead Hard Disk
What your headache is trying to tell you
Vena Lingerie Soft Padded Bra White
Stylish Leather Jackets Outfits For women
Le Coq Sportif Arthur Ashe Collection
How to Be a Part-Time Vegan
Pippa Middleton is apparently at this gruelling Bridal Boot Camp
8 Ways To Wear Cashmere This Season