10 Clever Tricks To Look Good WITHOUT MAKEUP!
How to Look Pretty with No Makeup As a Preteen
Be clean and hygienic.Being clean is all about being fresh and looking your best. If you're clean, you'll look great and feel even better.
- Have a wash every day, preferably a shower as baths are not as hygienic, if possible in the morning. The shower/bath will wake you up, and there's a chance your body could sweat in the night.
- NOTE: If you have brothers or sisters who take showers in the morning, and there is only one shower, take a shower before you go to bed. If it's hot out, don't sleep with the covers, and sleep with the sheets instead!
- Wash your hair every other day. Washing it too often can strip natural oils, cause frizziness and make it more greasy.
- Find shampoos and conditioners that suit your hair's texture. If you have a dry scalp, you may consider using a dandruff shampoo.
- Don't use too much of any product. Too much gel or mousse can result in a really bad hair day!
Moisturize your skin.Drink a lot of water and find a lotion that suits your skin. There are different types of lotion for different skin types.
- If your face is oily, always use moisturizer. It may seem ironic but it's still important. Use one that's meant for someone who has acne.
- If your skin is dry, use a thicker cream based moisturizer. It will help your skin stay moisturized longer.
Wash your face daily, once in the morning and once at night.Washing your face will help wash away dirt and layers of skin that build up over the day.
- Try to find a face wash that is appropriate for your skin. You probably want a "non-comedogenic" wash, which simply means that it won't clog your pores.
- If you're beginning to get pimples, use over the counter acne products. If it's getting worse and you're worried about it, visit your doctor who can prescribe something to help.
Get a nice haircut.Find a length that compliments the shape of your face and that you're happy with. Your hair makes a big impact on your image.
- Ask your hairstylist what would be suitable for you. Choose a hairstyle that is easy to maintain.
Instead of using perfume, use a nice smelling lotion.
- Nice smelling soap can give off a perfume scent, as can deodorant!
If you have braces, it's not bad.Almost everybody has them at some point.
- Try to stay clear of getting more than two colors. Even two colors may look a little too harsh for your face. Choose pastel or neutral colors--they look very pretty on braces.
- Stay away from yellow and neon blue! They will make your teeth look yellow, and not white.
Wear nice clothes.Wear clothes that properly fit and that you feel good in.
- Dress for the weather. If it's summer, wear something that's light and cool. If it's winter, wear something that will keep you warm.
Wear colors that suit you.Certain colors look better on certain skin tones and with certain hair colors.
- Wear blues, greens, and browns to bring out your eyes, and pinks to bring out the pink in your cheeks.
- Redheads look beautiful in green; however, avoid lime or neon greens. Try to find dark forest greens that make your hair stand out.
- If your skin has yellow tones, be careful wearing oranges and yellows.
Have at least one cute pair of shoes.
- Go for different shoes in different seasons. If you live in a place that gets cold during the winter, you obviously wouldn't wear flip-flops in December.
Smile a lot.A smile is a great accessory! Brush your teeth twice or more every day to get a beautiful white smile.
- If you can't brush your teeth after every meal, chew on a piece of sugar-free gum. It'll make your breath smell nice and keep your teeth clean.
Build self-confidence.Confidence is attractive, so be proud of who you are.
- Throw your shoulders back and your chin up high.
- Keep your hair out of your face and smile.
Be proud of yourself, and never criticize your looks.Everyone is unique. Your "flaws" aren't something to be ashamed of—they're what make you distinctly YOU.
- Don't try to be someone you're not.
- Remind yourself everyday of the people who love you! Your family, your best friends, your pets, your teachers... it will boost your confidence!
QuestionGirls in my class are pressuring me to wear makeup, but my mom says no. What can I do?wikiHow ContributorCommunity AnswerRespect your mom's rules. Tell the other girls you're not allowed to wear makeup and that girls don't need to wear makeup to be pretty anyway. If they keep bothering you, just ignore them.Thanks!
To feel pretty without makeup, make the most of your natural beauty by showering each morning and washing your hair every other day. Before school, make sure to also moisturize your face for a healthy glow. Use a cream-based moisturizer if your skin is dry, or a lighter moisturizer if your skin tends to be oily. When getting dressed, choose colors that will compliment your skin and hair color. Then, head to school and try not to worry about what anybody thinks!
- Don't worry about what guys may think of you not wearing makeup, most of the time they won't notice. In fact, many guys think girls that go fresh faced are cute.
- Don't feel bad when other girls your age are wearing makeup, and you're not allowed to. Makeup is not always good for your skin and often causes acne.
- Drink lots of water to help with your skin complexion and to make you feel hydrated and healthy.
- Eat healthy. If you have no healthy foods at home, ask for some to keep you looking strong and healthy.
- If you can use a little perfume use only 2 sprays.
- Carry a brush around with you so when the weather may have hit your hair, you can brush it anytime of the day.
- Crush up bananas, put them on your skin, leave them on for 15 minutes and then rinse them off to give you moister skin.
- Wash your hair with lemon juice! It brings out natural highlights. Don't use too much though - it could damage your hair.
- If you have to wear a uniform to school, just wear skirts and short sleeved shirts.
- Pour a little vinegar over your hair once you've rinsed it for the last time. It will make your hair shiny.
- Get at least nine hours of sleep; it makes you look healthier and a lot more fresh.
- Use a clear lip balm. It will make your lips look supple and hydrated. It also gives a nice glossy effect which looks great and natural.
- Make sure you brush your teeth, white teeth are much more attractive than rotten ones!
- If you are trying to make your skin softer, put lotion all over yourself right before bed and put on cotton socks. If you keep them on for the whole night then in the morning your skin should be soft.
- Do your hair according to your face type ex: oval face goes perfectly with any style you choose, while other face types/shapes may have only a few options, but never give up on yourself and be true to who you are !
- If you can't show your hair for whatever reason, put a bun in your hair, using a scarf.
Upload a picture for other readers to see.
In other languages:
Español: , Português: , Italiano: , Nederlands: , Deutsch: , Français: , Русский: , 中文: , Bahasa Indonesia: , العربية:
Video: How To: LOOK BEAUTIFUL WITH NO MAKEUP
Buttermilk Chicken Dumplings
Dream Catcher Nail Designs For Those Who Honor Traditions
How to Get Your Cat to Purr
How to Fix a Squeaking Bed Frame
How to Convince Your Parents to Let You Have Another Piercing in Your Ear
How to Cosplay As Noodle from Gorillaz for Halloween
How to Make a Leather Riding Crop
7 Times You Should Definitely Have Sex
10 Simple Homemade Body Scrubs For Gorgeous, Glowing Skin
9simple ways totell anauthentic perfume from afake
How to take care of hands naturally at home