How to make a tank out of paper?
Watch the video
Origami for many remains a world of mystery. "How can you make this out of paper?" - people exclaim. In fact, it’s just worth starting, and there you’ll already understand if this kind of needlework is for you or not. After all, it requires patience and perseverance, accuracy and creativity. In order not to discourage the desire and not to spoil your opinion about the art of origami, start learning with simple figures. Training and practice over time will allow you to perform more complex compositions. So, let's see how to make a tank out of paper. Yes, a very simple but original version of a paper tank.
Paper Tank: Inventory
In order to make a tank of paper, you will need the following tools:
- a large piece of paper 25 centimeters by 5;
- small leaf - 3 centimeters by 5;
- pencils, felt-tip pens, paints (if the paper is not colored).
Making a tank of paper: instructions
- Take a large sheet of paper and place it in front of you vertically. Bend one of the upper corners to the opposite side of the rectangle, i.e.so that the edge of the narrow side (the one that is equal to 5 cm) lies exactly on the edge of the side of 25 cm; then straighten. Do the same with the rest of the corners.
- There is a rectangle in front of you, where at each end there are folds in the shape of the letter "X". You need to bend the sides of this "letter" inward, as a result of which you form a corner at the end of the rectangle. Do the same with the second side, but on the reverse side of our "strip" of the rectangle. That is, on both sides of the rectangle, but on opposite sides (planes), there should be identical corners.
- Before us is a figure that represents a kind of "arrow" with two directions. So, we work with one of the "arrows". Fold its side corners to the top corner. We should get a diamond from the folded corners.
- On the other "arrow" we work a little differently. Here, the side corners are also bent, but not outward, but inward, achieving a clear comparison of this corner with the main angle of the "arrow." Those. we also have a diamond.
- Now we connect the opposite ends of the arrow, inserting the corners of the first diamond (which was done first) into the “pockets” of the second.We should have a tank cap, the surface of which is our “second” diamond.
- The tank is actually ready. It remains to make the barrel. We take our small piece of paper and roll it up into a straw. We insert it into the "pocket" of the "arrow". Caterpillars do by bending the edges of our tank.
We told how to make a tank out of paper. For clarity, you can find illustrations of this manual or video.
Verrins with mozzarella
Christmas Lamb Toy
Where does the soul go?
Love Tree Postcard
Making mayonnaise is very simple