Sell Images on 500px-How to make money with Photos by selling on 500px for Beginners-Hindi
How to Make Money with 500px
Joining the Photographer Directory
Go to in a web browser.Open your preferred web browser and navigate to the 500px Photographer Directory. The 500px Directory is a website that connects clients with photographers they can hire for specific assignments.You’ll create a profile that displays your rates, services, location, equipment, availability, and other information that can help you land well-paying gigs. Begin by browsing the profiles of other photographers to get an idea of what to put into your profile.
- You must have a Pro or Pro+ account to list your services in the Directory. You can also list your services when you’re still in the 14-day free trial period.
Scroll down and clickSign up.It’s the blue button at the bottom of the page.
- If you’re not already signed in to 500px in your web browser, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in now.
Fill out the profile form and click .Enter your name, company name (if applicable), and other requested personal details.
- In the ″Biography″ section, introduce yourself and describe your work to your potential clients.
- If you have a website or social media accounts for your photography practice, enter the URLs into the blanks at the bottom of the form. Clients can then follow these links to see more of your work.
Select the services you offer from the ″Service type″ drop-down menu.It’s the menu at the top of the page.
List your specialties.Your specialties a list of the subjects or mediums you work with. To list your specialties:
- Click the ″Select specialties″ drop-down menu to view the list.
- Click a specialty to select it.
- Click＋ Add another specialtyto add additional specialties.
List your rates.If you know what you’d like to charge for your services, check the box next to ″I have service rates,″ and then enter your rates (daily and/or hourly).
List your equipment.Clients will want to know that you have the right tools for the job. To list your equipment:
- Type your camera information into the ″Cameras″ field.
- To add more cameras, click＋ Add another camera, and then enter the next model.
- Check the boxes for other equipment you have (e.g., Tripod, Wide angle lens) in the ″Other″ section.
Enter the language(s) you speak.Select a language from the first drop-down menu under ″Languages,″ and the fluency level from the second drop-down menu.
- If you speak more than one language, tapAdd another language, then add that language and fluency level.
List your work availability.Tap the boxes next to each time of day you’re available for shoots.
Click .It’s at the bottom of the form.
Upload your best photos for each specialty.You can add anywhere from 4 to 8 photos for each specialty you selected. To add photos:
- Click the＋in the first box beneath the first specialty.
- ClickUpload a new photoif the photo is on your Android, orChoose from Libraryto select one you’ve already uploaded to 500px.
- Browse to the photo location and select the photo.
- Repeat the process to upload additional photos.
ClickFinish.It’s at the bottom of the page.
ClickComplete your profile.It’s the blue button near the center of the page. Your Directory profile is now complete. Clients will now see your profile when searching for photographers who fit their needs.
- If you haven’t yet completed your regular 500px profile, you’ll be prompted to do so. Fill out your personal info, then tapSave.
Selling Your Photos
Go to in a web browser.Use any web browser to navigate to the 500px main website. As a 500px member, you can sell your photos through their stock photo marketplace.
- If you’re not already signed in to your account, clickLog Inat the top-right corner of the screen, then follow the on-screen instructions to sign in.
Hover the mouse over your profile photo.It's in the top-right corner of the page. This opens a drop-down menu.
ClickMy Settings.It’s at the center of the drop-down menu.
Click theLICENSINGtab.It’s at the top of the screen beneath the search bar.
ClickContribute to 500px Licensing.It’s the blue button at the top of the page.
ClickSubmit for licensingnext to the photo you want to sell.
Review and accept the licensing agreement.To read the agreement, clickContributor Licensing Agreementunder Step 1, and then check the box to accept.
Choose whether to make your photo available for editorial use only (optional).If you couldn’t provide release forms for models or property featured in the photo, check the box under Step 4 to request a license that approves the photo for editorial use only. This means that buyers can’t use your photo for marketing/advertising purposes, however, they can still use it for non-commercial purposes.
Decide if you want to license the image exclusively.If this photo has never been licensed commercially and you don’t want to make it available for sale elsewhere, check the box to give 500px exclusive rights to the photo. This option is the most lucrative, as you’ll earn 60% of total photo sales.
- If the photo has been licensed for commercial use in the past OR you want to sell it through another marketplace, do not check the box. You will still earn 30% of net sales with a non-exclusive license.
Select the number of people in the photo.Check the box under Step 6 that describes how many humans (if any) are in the photo.
Select a location.CheckIndoor,Outdoor, orN/Aunder Step 7 to describe where you took the photo.
ClickSubmit.It’s the button at the bottom of the form. Your license request will be processed by 500px’s licensing team.
- 500px will contact you if they need more information to process your license.
- Once your photo is licensed, it will be listed for sale through Getty Images and other partners.
Video: 500px 2018 - Are You Losing Your Time ?
Meet the Restless Legs Syndrome Experts
One Woman’s Kitchen Cure for Digestive Disease
7 Herbs and Spices for Silky Smooth Hair
More Soccer Heading, More Balance Problems
How to Travel by AirTrain at JFK Airport
Meghan Markle Broke a Royal Fashion Rule at the Hamilton Performance Gala
7Quick Tests That Can Reveal Your Health Problems
How to Help Loved Ones with Attachment Disorder
12 Sleep Tips for ADHD Kids
Caesar Salad with Garlic-Grilled Shrimp
Break-free of the Shaving Trap by Knowing How to Don the Bearded Look
How to Decorate a Staircase
Gluten Free White Chocolate and Raspberry Blondies Recipe
How to Protect Your Skin
Tamiflu Cuts 1 Day Off Average Flu Bout
Date: 01.12.2018, 10:36 / Views: 84142