How to pass notes in class and NOT get caught HD
How to Pass Notes in Class Without the Teacher Spotting You
Keeping the Notes Tiny
Make the notes as small as possible.Smaller notes are easier to hide. Make small pieces of paper (about 3 by 5 inches/7.5cm x 12.5cm) to pass in-between you and your friend. Perhaps make the little note papers outside of class and keep them ready stashed in your pencil case, to avoid having the teacher ask you to stop tearing paper during class.
Preparing the Note
Write the message on a spare scrap of paper, ideally when the teacher is writing on the board or talking to a classmate across the room.If the teacher looks at you, don't immediately scramble to hide the note; that'll look too suspicious. Just casually cover it with a textbook or a pencil case. Whatever you do, don't write any names on the note because if the teacher finds it, they'll know who wrote it and attempted to pass it.
Fold the note.If you have normal paper, as in notebook paper, fold it in half four times, be quiet though! If you have a note card or the 3x5 pieces of paper, fold it once.
Passing the Notes
Pass it behind you.If somebody you want to pass to is behind you, don't turn around and put it on their desk. Instead, hold the note, put your hand behind your back, and raise it up to your neck. Then drop it on their desk. Make sure they notice it.
Pass it to the left or right of you.Don't do the 'I'll-just-drop-it-on-the-floor-maneuver.' Put the note in a book, somewhere they can find it (in the front cover, etc). Then pass the book to them. Try to do it when the teacher isn't looking though, because the teacher will get suspicious about you passing books back and forth.
Pass it in front of you.Put the note on their shoulder the first time. After that, drop it in their seat or behind their neck.
Receiving the Notes
Receive the note from behind you.Once you hear the other person folding the paper, act as if you're scratching your back, then retrieve the note.
Receive the note from the sides.Just continue to pass the book.
Receive the note from in front of you.Quite simple, the sender should do all of the work.
Other Methods for Passing Notes
Slip notes into an information book.If you have an information book, and the person you need to send your note to asks to borrow it, get their note and secretly slip it in an obvious page. Remember to add something that makes them know they are the one to read your message.
- You can say what page number the note is on. For example: "Here's your 201 book back." The 201 represents the page number.
Try the pen method.Beforehand, tell a friend about this method, and try to find a signal for starting the pass, such as tapping your feet in a certain way. Roll your note and get out a pen. Take the ink cartridge out of the pen. This leaves an empty pen shaft, perfect for notes. Place your note inside the pen shaft, then tap your foot or start the signal. Your friend will ask to borrow a pen. Give them the pen with the note. The person you are passing the note to can be returned either when the teacher is not looking or when class is over.
Use the bathroom method.Pretend to go to the bathroom. While passing the person who you want to give it to, drop the note on their desk. Make sure they notice it and make sure the teacher doesn't see you do it.
Pretend you dropped something.Someone tosses a note on the floor for you. You drop your pencil in the same spot and lean over to pick it up, picking up the note at the same time.
Drop it on the desk.Go to the back or the front of the classroom, depending on where the person is, and casually drop it on their desk while passing by. You might want to have an excuse, such as trying to read something on the board, looking for a wall chart or retrieving an item from a different part of the classroom, etc.
Ask a Question
200 characters left
Include your email address to get a message when this question is answered.
- When reading a note, just put it flat on your desk,not under itbecause then the teacher will know what you are doing.
- If you are just looking for a chat, it is ideal to send a note to someone beside you, or in the seat behind you. Unless it is an emergency, don't try to send notes halfway across the room.
- Don't make other people in your class pass a note to somebody, either they will read it or tell on you.
- You might want to write a decoy note that says "What homework do we have in Mrs./Mr. ______ class?" That way, if you wrote anything embarrassing, the teacher won't read it out loud if you get caught.
- If you use invisible ink, be sure to use a basic cover message. Ex: "Would you please hand me my pencil? It fell near your desk." or "Don't forget to return my pen after class."
- Throw your pen or pencil towards the person you want to give the note to, then when you bend down, give that person the note and walk back to your seat.
- Pass notes under a clip on the cap of a pen. Just pass the pen to the friend and they will just pull the note from under. Make sure the note is small and unnoticeable.
- When folding paper, try to remain quiet; you will attract attention from your teacher if you're loud.
- Pass notes inside a pencil sharpener.
- Don't pass notes in a notebook; teachers will know what you're doing.
- Just give the note after class. It gives you more writing time, anyway.
- The "I dropped something" method works well if you are trying to toss the note but it misses.
- Put the note in a glue stick that is twisted down. Hand them the glue stick and they will see the note.
- If you have a glue stick, just clean it out, then roll up the note and place it inside the glue stick. You won’t get caught because it just looks like you’re giving back someone's glue.
- Be fast when passing notes, always keep an eye on the teacher.
- Some public school teachers will read notes out loud, so don't write anything embarrassing.
- If you were writing anything bad (cursing, swearing etc), the teacher can send you to the principal.
- If you get caught and the teacher will make you read it to the class, you have two options: You can either let her read it to the class and deal with the embarrassment, or you can swallow it. It's not fun, and you'll still be in trouble, but the embarrassment will be minor. You don't want to embarrass your note partner either, do you? It is, for this reason, advised you use small notes.
Video: How to pass notes secretly in class
How to Make a Halloween Pumpkin Cut Out Card
Suspiria Is Intense, Grotesque, and Kinda Orgasmic
Why Does Trump Want Teenage Girls to Get Pregnant
51 Pictures OF Women’s Street Style Fashion In NYC
10 Healthy Kids Snacks Youll Love, Too
How to Play with a Hose
How to Cook Ginataang Bilo Bilo
4 Benefits And 5 Side Effects Of Fenugreek During Pregnancy
6 Pieces Of Tech No Man’s Home Should Be Without
The Health Benefits of Caraway Seeds
Date: 06.12.2018, 19:44 / Views: 63155