How to permanently delete a page in the "Classmates"?
There are so many social networks today that it becomes more and more difficult to keep track of your profiles on all sites. If you do not use this or that service and do not plan to return to it, it is better to delete your account so that one day it will not fall into the hands of intruders. In this article we will explain how to permanently delete the page in "Classmates".
Removing from Odnoklassniki
Social networks are very reluctant to part with their users, and Odnoklassniki is no exception. Previously, there was a fairly simple way to delete: you could use a link in the form of a password recovery, as we told in the article How to delete a page in Odnoklassniki, if you forgot your password.
However, now, as we mentioned in the article How to delete a page in Odnoklassniki, this method no longer works. So if you forget your password, you will have to restore it first and then delete the page.
- The cherished link for removal is hidden in a very unobvious place - on the license agreement page. It can be accessed via the link “Regulations”, which is located on any “Odnoklassniki” page at the very bottom, in the rightmost block of links. If, due to autoscrolling of the news feed, you can’t get to the bottom, go to the “Help” section or to any other page where there is no autoscrolling.
- Having found the link “Regulations”, click on it and scroll through to the end of the open license agreement.
- Then click on the “Refuse services” link. A profile deletion form will open, in which you will see photos of your friends with a warning that you will lose contact with them after deletion.
- To permanently remove the page, explain the reason for your leaving: you do not like the design and prices, your profile has been hacked, you stop using social networks or switch to another network, etc.
- Then enter your current password and click the “Delete forever” button. After that, your page will be permanently deleted from Odnoklassniki.
Angel of cotton pads
Ladybug from Ribbons
Victorian Interior Style
Baked Apple Homemade Marshmallow
How to cook pilaf in a slow cooker