How to remove ads in Yandex?
When searching for the right information on the Internet, many unwittingly become annoyed by the abundance of intrusive advertisements that constantly pop up on various websites. This is not only inconvenient, but sometimes also hinders to get the necessary information, since the advertisement obscures the screen and �requires� to choose some answer options.
However, advertising can be blocked. In this article we will talk about how to remove advertising in Yandex.
How to remove ads in Yandex Browser
In Yandex, it is quite simple to disable ads in the browser. For this:
- Go to the browser settings (the icon in the panel in the upper right corner in the form of three dashes).
- You will see a menu where you have to select "Add-ons".
- Go to the subsection "Secure Internet".
- Find the item "Without Adguard Ad" (opposite the switch).
- Click on the switch - this way you will start the ad blocking system in Yandex browser.
Next comes the installation of the Adguard add-on.After that, �On� will appear opposite the switch, and in the upper right corner of the browser you will see a new icon and a message: �Activate the extension�. Click on the icon that appears, and the Adguard add-on will become active. Now all ads that pop up on Internet pages when searching in your Yandex browser will be blocked.
How to remove WebCake ads?
WebCake is adware that can be connected to browsers without the consent of users to collect data and compare prices on the Internet. As a result, the start page begins to "flatter" numerous pop-up ads. To disable it, you must do the following:
- Go to the "Control Panel".
- Select "Programs and Features," then "Uninstall Programs."
- Find the WebCake program in the list.
- Select "Delete" and click "OK" on the proposed deletion question.
We hope intrusive advertising messages will no longer bother you!
Do not believe this growth stimulant for flowers is sold in pharmacies for mere pennies
How to fashion a hairstyle
How to make a daffodil with your own hands
Do-it-yourself mimosa application on March 8
Do-it-yourself paper crown. Template for cutting