How to transport the refrigerator?
Relocation is always very troublesome. No matter how hard you try and worry, something is sure to be lost or broken during transportation. To protect you from such problems, in this article we will describe how to properly transport the refrigerator, so as not to disable it and avoid breakdowns.
To transport the refrigerator safely, follow the guidelines below:
- Naturally, before transporting the refrigerator, it is necessary to free it from all contents, defrost, rub and dry it.
- All mobile components inside the refrigerator should also be removed (shelves, drawers, containers, etc.).
- All manufacturers recommend to transport refrigerators strictly upright. Otherwise, while driving, the motor-compressor may come off its seat, and a plug of oil may form inside, which will prevent freon from moving and the refrigerator to freeze.Therefore, when transporting the refrigerator, it is better to order a gazelle or any other vehicle with a high body.
- If you are not able to transport the refrigerator "standing", you can transport the refrigerator on your side at your own risk. If transportation is carried out carefully, you will avoid serious damage. But again, because of the oil inside the valve connected to the compressor, the refrigerator cannot be turned on right away. He will need to let stand upright for at least 6 hours.
- If you transport the refrigerator "lying down", you risk getting broken tubes and springs securing the compressor to the frame. In this case, you can face an expensive compressor replacement.
- The door must be tied to the refrigerator with masking tape or tied with a rope so that it does not accidentally open during movement.
- In order not to damage the outer enamel, the refrigerator should be wrapped with packing material and, if possible, the edges should be protected with foam plastic in order to avoid chipping and dents during transportation.
It is not recommended to transport the refrigerator over long distances in a car. It is rather a necessary measure than regular practice.Before you transport a refrigerator, for example, to another city, think, perhaps it will be much more convenient and more profitable for you to sell an old refrigerator in your city and buy a new one in another city.
An inspiring selection of photo wallpapers with a winter motif. TOP 14
Teddy bear baby in a white dress
Lemonade at home
Paper T1 Cunningham Tank Model
New Year's Boot