Making a lampshade
Lampshade, or a cap for the lamp, not necessarily to buy in the store. It can also be made by yourself.
After repairing the room, a piece of fiberglass remained. We can assume that you have in your hands the best material for making one or more lamps with your own hands. All that is needed (except fiberglass) is aerosol glue, ruler and hobby knife. To make a new lampshade made with your own hands strong enough, it is glued together from two layers of material. We recommend using a primed fabric, then the lampshade will be tougher. If you want to make a few lamps on your own hands, first make a template from roofing paper or thin cardboard using which you can cut several identical pieces of fabric.
You can also use our template whose dimensions (48 x 48 cm) correspond ordinary lampshade. If you need a shade larger or smaller, then this template is easy to fit to the desired size. The diameter of the hole in the lampshade is 55 mm. The hole of the folded lampshade is suitable for a cartridge with a diameter of 40 mm.
• Primed glass fiber,50 x 100 cm,
• durable adhesive spray;
• lamp holder ,
• wire or lamp,
• spray paint,
• double-sided adhesive tape (optional).
• hobby knife,
1. Apply the glue evenly on the lower part of the fiberglass section and bend the segment in half.
2. Press the upper part to the bottom and smooth the material with your hands. If you use a primed fabric, the fiber does not remain on the fingers.
3. Cut the template according to the dimensions shown in the figure. Put it on fiberglass and make a cutting with a hobby knife.
4. Bend the lampshade. After bending the lampshade, you can mark places beyond which the glue should not fall.
5. We close the cardboard areas that need to be protected from glue, and put it in the joints. The parts are compressed and left for some time.
6. Insert the cartridge into the hole.Attach the lamp shade with the ring, worn on the cartridge. The lampshade should not be too close to the lamp.
How to be in shape
What is on the hike
Application by May 9 to the kindergarten
What is credit history?
Installation is what
Paper Roses Heart