Narrow sliding shelving
MaterialsRequired materials that I used for this project:
- Rear board for the back. I have a size of 61 cm in depth and 121 cm in height - in fact, these are the dimensions of the entire rack without thickness. The width of the entire rack is slightly less than the width of the gap.
- Boards for shelves - 6 pieces.
- Two boards at the top and bottom.
- Two boards on the sides of the shelf.
- Two wheels to move the whole structure.
- Round wooden slats.
- Self-tapping screws on wood
- Glue on wood.
- Cabinet handle for extending a rack.
Making a shelving for the kitchenIt's quite possible to assemble the entire construction on one self-but additionally, I taped everything with glue on wood. Spread out the shelves, estimate the number of required.
How to make vegan ice cream with coconut and pistachios
How is the quality installation of the entrance doors
Liquid wallpaper in a modern interior
Crafts for the day of cosmonautics in kindergarten
Microscope without lenses
How to fix a zipper on jeans in 2 minutes
How to germinate seeds for seedlings in 24 hours