New Year's master class "Snowball"
You will need:Manufacturing: 1) Wash the jar well, wipe off the sticker. Dry and dry, preferably even degrease - this can be done with a nail polish or alcohol remover; 2) Evenly apply the clay on the lid of the jar. It should be in the form of a slight elevation. Make sure that the clay did not go oncover thread - otherwise you will not be able to close the can;3) Fill the jars with water and glycerin in a 1: 1 ratio. Mix thoroughly;4) Crush polyfoam, you can mix it with white beads or sparkles;5) Stick clay on plasticine to completely close its surface;6) Fasten the figures you have chosen on the surface of the clay. Add some glue;7) Smear the jars with glue with a brush; 8) Gently place the figures in a jar and close the lid tightly. Smear the joints with glue. Do not turn!9) After complete drying (2-3 hours), you can turn the souvenir cover down.
- A glass jar of small capacity (for example, from baby food “Agusha”);
- Small items for decorating a souvenir (kinder surprises, Christmas toys, key rings, cones, beads);
- Vaseline oil or glycerin - 50 ml;
- Glue "Moment "(Any water-resistant);
- Sequins and glitter of the colors that suit you (it is important that the sequins are light and small);
- A small piece of foam;
- Brush synthetic (size 3);
High-quality headphones at an affordable price
How to painlessly part with expensive habits
How to draw a spruce branch
Chicken in the oven
Stained glass painting with a bouquet of flowers
Effective ways to fight hunger
Using glass elements in the interior