Paper model of the PzKpfw III Ausf G
Materials and tools:
- scissors, paper knife, drawing ruler
- glue brushes and paint;
- watercolors (or pencils), toothpicks;
- clear acrylic glue ("Moment", etc.);
- to print the model matte photo paper with a density of 170-180 g / m2;
- for small parts - 70-80 g / m2.
- Before you assemble the part, read the drawings and instructions. Determine the place of each part and imagine its assembly;
- Make holes in details before cutting out the part;
- Cut only the part (s) you need right now. Unpacked items in a box, and unused sheets in a closed folder (as an option). Throwing out trash after work, carefully inspect the scrap paper;
- To better fold the part, it is necessary to hold the ruler along the fold line, pressing lightly with the blunt side of the knife or a toothpick so as not to damage the paper surface. Better to do it from the wrong side of the part;
- Keep your fingers clean and be sure to use wipes to wipe your hands, because hands may get dirty in the process;
- wind up cylindrical parts before gluing onto a round object of a suitable diameter, this will give them shape;
- Before gluing it is necessary to paint the ends of the part. White crop lines spoil the overall look of the model. To paint the ends, use watercolors or gouache paints. After selecting the desired color, apply them in a thin layer, then allow the paint to dry. About markers better to forget;
- Take your time with gluing. First, cut out the part, paint it from the end, wait for the paint to dry, assemble the part. Attach it to the place where it should be to make sure everything is done correctly. And only then stick. Do not forget to let the glue dry.
A bit of history
Medium German tank PzKpfw III Ausf G
Panzerkampfwagen III - German medium tank during the Second World War, mass-produced from 1938 to 1943. The abbreviated names of this tank were PzKpfw III, Panzer III, Pz III. In the departmental heading of military equipment of Nazi Germany, this tank was designated Sd.Kfz.141 (Sonderkraftfahrzeug 141 - special purpose machine 141). In Soviet historical documents and popular literature, PzKpfw III was referred to as "Type 3", "T-III" or "T-3."
These combat vehicles were used by the Wehrmacht from the first day of the Second World War. The latest records on the combat use of PzKpfw III in the regular staff of Wehrmacht units date from the middle of 1944, single tanks fought until Germany surrendered. From the middle of 1941 to the beginning of 1943 PzKpfw III was the basis of the armored forces of the Wehrmacht (Panzerwaffe) and, despite its relative weakness compared to the tanks of the anti-Hitler coalition countries that modern to it, made a significant contribution to the successes of the Wehrmacht of that period. Tanks of this type were delivered to the Axis allied armies of Germany. Captured PzKpfw III with good results used by the Red Army. On the basis of the PzKpfw III in Germany and the USSR were created self-propelled artillery installations (SAU) for various purposes.
25 recommendations: create elegant images, combining clothes in pastel colors
Best Friend's Bracelets
Gymnastic Swedish wall of polypropylene pipes
Competition Style Guide from the company Econika
Clothing for newborns