Puff Pastry With Cottage Cheese Recipe
Curd cake with cottage cheese can be cooked in just an hour, because this recipe uses ready-made dough. And in order for the baking to be juicy and tender, you need to properly prepare the filling.
- Preparation time:1 minute
- Cooking time:30 minutes
Recipe for Sweet Puff Pastry Cake with Curd and Cherry
It is important to properly defrost the finished dough - remove it from the freezer an hour before cooking. This will ensure uniform temperature and excellent results.
- Gently divide the teto into layers.
- Pound cottage cheese so that there are no large lumps. Mix it with eggs, add plain and vanilla sugar. Mix well.
- Wash the cherry, put it in a sieve so that the glass has excess liquid. If you take frozen berries, be sure to defrost them before cooking.
- Put the cherries in a separate bowl, sprinkle with starch and leave for 5 minutes.
- Roll out each layer of dough and cut into long strips approximately 4 cm wide.
- Stuff each curd with cottage cheese and add berries. Wrap the wide side. You should get a kind of "sausages" with cottage cheese and cherry filling.
- Oil a deep circular shape. Spread the "sausages" turning them in a circle with a snail.
- Put the cake in the preheated oven, bake for 30 minutes on medium heat.
Cool and sprinkle with powdered sugar before serving. If you wish, you can take any berries, fruits and even vegetables. If you want to get a ruddy crust - grease the top with an egg.
Pie from puff pastry with cottage cheese and greens
If you do not like sweet cakes, then on the basis of cottage cheese a salty filling is excellent. Greens give freshness and set off the taste.
- puff yeast dough - 0.3 kg.;
- cottage cheese - 0.5 kg .;
- eggs - 1 pc .;
- parsley - 1 bunch;
- Dill greens - 1 bunch;
- sun-dried tomatoes - 100 g;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml .;
- salt - 0.5 tsp;
- flour - 4 tbsp.
- Thaw the dough.
- Rinse greens and chop as small as possible.
- Spread curd with salt and eggs. Add the chopped greens and tomatoes.
- Oil a deep baking dish. Roll out a layer of dough and put it in the form.
- Pour the filling. Bake with an average heat of 30-40 minutes. At the end, turn on the top baking mode.
Cool the cake completely. Serve cold with tea or coffee.
The curd filling is good because it can be sweet or not. It is in harmony with the salted dough and will add variety to your diet.
Handmade Valentine's Day paper
Frangipan with cocoa
Chuck-chuck with honey and almonds
The doll is an Indian
Rag doll Snow Maiden
Soap Bright Stripes