Quick cheese soup with vegetables
Processed cheese (cut into cubes)120 gramsMilk3 1/2 stak.Chile (ground)1/2 tspRice (boiled)2 stackVegetable mixture (defrost and allow water to drain)450 gramstastePeppertaste
1. Put the pot of milk and cheese on a low heat and stir occasionally until the cheese has melted.
2. Add chili powder, lay rice and vegetables, warm up and serve.
- Cheese soup, you will quickly cook at any time, if you have boiled rice. True, it may be a bit too much for such a portion of two glasses, but this is a matter of taste. I advise you to cook the soup in a thick-walled saucepan, after dousing it with cold water so that the milk does not stick to the bottom.
- Cheese is better to grate - so it will melt faster. And if it does not melt completely, it doesn't matter either!
- The Chinese vegetable mix, which I added (by the way, took not 450, but about 250 g), consisted of celery, broccoli, baby carrots, red pepper.
- Of course, instead of ice cream, you can add fresh, chopped vegetables to the soup and cook until ready.
- Do not forget to salt and pepper your soup! If you want, when serving, decorate it with finely chopped parsley or dill.
No worse than in the garden: vegetables and greens, ideal for growing in pots
Leboutik - A Shopaholic Paradise
Dream business: 3 stories of girls who became perfumers
Flower arrangement and cold porcelain
Pump selection for a well: submersible or surface
Inhale life into an old mirror