VEGAN WAFFLE RECIPE | CHALLENGE (apple pie & chocolate strawberry)
Strawberry Waffles Recipe (Gluten-Free)
Yields: 4 servings | Serving Size: 1 waffle | Calories: 202 | Total Fat: 6g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Trans Fat: 0g | Cholesterol: 47mg | Sodium: 197mg | Carbohydrates: 35g | Fiber: 5g | Sugar: 7g | Protein: 6g | SmartPoints (Freestyle): 5
- 1 cup all purpose gluten free flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil, melted
- 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup strawberries, mashed
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except for sliced strawberries, and mix well.
- Lightly spray the waffle iron with non-stick spray. Pour batter, about 1/4 cup, into the waffle iron, close, and cook according to the waffle iron's instructions. Typically, the waffle iron will beep or turn off a light to indicate the waffle is done. This varies by brand.
- Remove the waffle and repeat with remaining batter.
- Serve hot with sliced strawberries ontop.
Video: Strawberry Waffles Recipe Galetine's Day | Gluten Free, Paleo, Clean Eating | parejeda #LadiesNight
How to Choose a Confirmation Name
Vajazzle at Home With Kits and Bikini Crystal Tattoos
How I Manage Type 2 Diabetes With Another Chronic Condition: Zoe’s Story
Can You Handle Haus of Price for Sunglass Hut
How to Read Books for Free on an iPhone
Emily Ratajkowski on the Backlash She Receives for Being Too Sexy
How to Take a Seniors European Tour
How to Be a Social Entrepreneur
How a Fitness Test Is Performed
How Effective Is Your Birth Control
The worst career advice parents give their kids
How to Store Fresh Fish