Sweet Potato Omelette
- Preparation time:10 minutes
- Cooking time:10 minutes
Start your morning with a great mood! Nutritious eggs and sweet yam in an omelet will make a positive note on your day.
1. This is a very simple breakfast recipe. The sweet potato is peeled, then rubs on a fine grater in chips.
2. As soon as the pan with the butter warms up, you need to send the sweet potato to it and fry until it becomes soft.
3. Eggs are whipped with salt and pepper.
4. When the yam has been prepared, it should be folded back onto a paper towel so that excess oil is absorbed.
5. Then the roasted sweet potato chips pour into the egg mass, mixed and poured onto a red-hot frying pan. It is fried on one side until the egg “grabs” on the surface. To turn the omelet over to the other side, you need to take a plate and cover the pan with it to cover it completely, like a lid, and then very carefully turn the egg mass onto the plate.Once this is done, immediately transfer the omelet from the plate to the non-fried side back to the pan.
6. Serve the sweetmeat omelette hot, sprinkled with cheese or herbs.
Chionodox: rules for planting and caring for flowers
Cupcake with raisins on kefir
Hot smoked fish with filling
How to prove to a teenager the harm of cigarettes
8 questions about women, the answers to which men are looking for in the network
Savory Chicken Legs