Uncover all the secrets of lipofilling
Many women are unhappy with their appearance and would like to change something in themselves. Fortunately, today it is quite possible, because cosmetology is developing at a rapid pace. For example, a procedure such as lipofilling is available. And what is it, is it dangerous?
What it is?
If you translate the name of the method verbatim, then we can characterize it as filling some space with fatty tissue. But where does this fabric come from? From the body of the client, who decided on such a procedure.
The method was developed by Dr. Mel Birkoll, who decided to remove liposuction during the procedure (then this procedure was already very spent and studied) not to throw out the fat, but to use it to simulate face and body contours. For the first time such an operation was carried out in 1984, but this method became popular quite recently.
The essence of the method
What for in any zones to enter fat? The fact is that with age, soft tissues can lose their elasticity and atrophy, forming wrinkles and folds on the face.And these same folds can be filled with fatty tissue.
In addition, many are dissatisfied with their figure: some have too thin or imperfectly even legs, others think that they lack the volume in the buttock area, and some still complain about their small breasts. But with the help of adipose tissue it is quite possible to create an additional volume.
In what cases is lipofilling indicated?
Lipofilling is a method that allows you to affect any part of the body. Here are some of his testimony:
- Too noticeable and obvious nasolabial folds. Lipofilling allows them to fill in and make less visible.
- Some scars and scars can be made less noticeable by applying the described method.
- Change the shape of the face. If you introduce fatty tissue in the cheekbones, you can make them clearer and more outlined, which will significantly improve the shape of the face.
- Bags or circles under the eyes can also be eliminated by treating the zone of lower eyelids and nasopharyngeal furrows.
- Lipofilling of the lips will significantly increase their volume, but at the same time everything will look natural.
- The introduction of adipose tissue in the chest area will increase it by 1 size.
- Lipofilling face will get rid of wrinkles and so-called "crow's feet."
- It is possible to make more voluminous and rounded buttocks.
- You can also increase the volume of arms and legs, if necessary.
- In some cases, the use of adipose tissue helps to eliminate the curvature of the legs.
Are there any contraindications?
As with any method, lipofilling has some contraindications:
- certain blood disorders (for example, problems with clotting);
- vascular diseases such as atherosclerosis or thrombosis;
- severe chronic diseases (especially in the acute stage);
- infectious diseases;
- oncological diseases.
Pros and cons of the method
Lipofilling has its own specific features. First, we list the advantages of this method:
- Adipose tissue taken from the client’s body simply cannot but take root (if everything was done correctly), so the risk of rejection is minimized.
- It is known that in adipose tissue contains a lot of stem cells. And it is known that they are able to accelerate tissue regeneration, which will create a rejuvenation effect. This means that the condition of the skin and subcutaneous tissue in the area of impact will improve.
- The effect will be long lasting (most of the others used for the correction of compounds and substances are absorbed much faster).
- You will look natural, as the results are corrected by the body itself (where necessary, adipose tissue quickly resolves).
- The operation is minimally invasive. All manipulations are carried out through small punctures, no cuts are made.
- The rehabilitation period is simple and non-durable.
- Simultaneously with an increase in some areas of the body, it is possible to reduce the volume of others (after all, adipose tissue will be taken from them).
But there are some drawbacks:
- Lipofilling of the breast increases the risk of developing breast cancer.
- Connective tissue may appear at the site of adipose tissue, which often leads to scarring.
- There is a risk of cysts.
- There is also a risk of infection and suppuration.
- Nerves can be damaged, leading to undesirable consequences.
- Bleeding is possible.
- Probably formation of bruises.
- If the adipose tissue was introduced incorrectly and unevenly, the result may differ from the desired. For example, bumps or depressions may form, the zone will be asymmetric.
- When losing weight, the result will be almost imperceptible.
How is lipofilling performed?
How is the procedure? Here are its main stages:
- First of all, the doctor will conduct an examination, during which, firstly, it will identify the existing contraindications, secondly, identify problem areas, thirdly, decide which volumes of adipose tissue will be removed, fourthly, determine areas from which extracted this fat tissue.
- The next stage - the removal of adipose tissue. It is produced with special syringes with rounded needles, which minimize the risk of injury to tissues. Most often, this procedure is performed with local anesthesia.
- Then the fatty tissue will be trained, which will allow you to clean it of all unnecessary components. In a special centrifuge, fat cells are separated from the painkillers, as well as from the blood and damaged cells. Also, to speed up the engraftment process, the material can be enriched with platelets extracted from the patient’s blood.
- Then, markup is made on the problem areas, which allows to determine the impact areas. Punctures will be made at these sites, through which the needle will inject fatty tissue under the skin into different layers and then distribute it. All this is also carried out with anesthesia. With extensive areas of exposure, general anesthesia may be used.
- The patient will be in the clinic for several hours, then he will be able to go home.
The initial effect will be visible almost immediately, but since more fat is usually injected than necessary (as only 70-80% remains), the zone will appear more voluminous than necessary. In addition, there will be swelling. After 5-7 days, the edemas will subside, but the final result can only be assessed after 1.5-2 months, when the adipose tissue grows in capillaries and begins to receive good nutrition.
Rehabilitation is not difficult. At first, you will need to refrain from visiting the pool, sauna, bath and the beach, as well as from taking baths. From cosmetics, too, should be abandoned. When lipofilling breasts or buttocks, you will need to wear special compression garments.
Probably the appearance of edema and hematomas, but all this will pass in a couple of weeks. Also, minor pain sensations are possible.
How much is?
The price of a single lipofilling session may be different and depends on the specific area of impact. So, modeling of nasolabial folds will cost about 30-40 thousand rubles, as well as an increase in lips.If you want to change almost the entire face, then it will cost at least 100 thousand. But the treatment zone of the breast or buttocks will cost 170-250 thousand.
Now you know all the secrets of lipofilling.
Body correction methods: getting rid of a flabby belly
20 Roof species you should know about
How to equip a nursery
Lunar Plant Calendar
How to connect a heated floor to the heating
How to make a major overhaul of the kitchen