Unusual and easy way to weave from the remnants of the fabric
It turns out that the fabric can not only knit, but also weave a wide variety of things for the home. For example, this wonderful rug was woven from a fabric in a simple, but original technique - a woven braid.
To create a rug in this technique, prepare:
- several strips of cloth (about 8 cm wide) of different colors;
- thread with a needle;
The work is as follows:
1. Press the strips of fabric inward so that the width is 1/3 of the original. The stripes of identical color are sewn together and, for convenience, rolled into a ball.
2. Three different stripes are woven into a pigtail, the edge is sewn.
3. After that, you should twist the pigtail, alternately stitching the edges together.
4. A strip of contrast fabric is sewn along the edge of the finished spiral circle.
5. In exactly the same technique, 5 more spiral circles are made. From contrasting red fabric we form flowers or any other shape, we sew all the parts together.
French knot - simple and always in fashion
Tea jam with candied orange
Why does the clock stop
Butterfly Egg Shell Mosaic Workshop
How to move the Documents folder
If you do not have a car