What to eat in a hike?
With the arrival of a warm summer, hundreds and even thousands of tourist activists go traveling. They do it on cars, bicycles, kayaks, motorcycles and even on foot. They need new experiences, discoveries, health, fresh air. It happens that they have a very long route, so that it brings joy, not discomfort, you need to know what is on the hike.
Unorganized food in the campaign
- Each person takes and eats what he pleases. As a result, you have to cook pasta with buckwheat, rice, sardine and canned meat.
- Before the march, a set of meals is discussed, which everyone should take with them. This set is absolutely identical for everyone. This option is not entirely bad, just in the campaign will be cooked different varieties of the type and varieties of pasta, rice of different production. One part is cooked quickly, the other will still be boiled. But it is not so scary.
These were two variants of the unorganized campaign. They can be suitable only for short-term travels, a maximum of 2-3 days. These are, as a rule, friendly campaigns, which are conceived on Thursday-Friday, and on Saturday-Sunday are already being implemented.One of the comrades calls the other, says to take the pot and "something else" and be ready at the station at a certain time. All. This is a weekend hike.
Nobody prepares for a normal diet specially. What they took with them, they ate them. During such a small holiday, it is normal, unless of course you are sure that you will not stay anywhere. But on long routes you need proper catering on the hike.
Organized meals in the campaign
In a serious campaign should be the supply manager - the person who is responsible for food. Before traveling, it is necessary to decide what the group will eat all the time. If you are sure that you will have the opportunity to buy some products during the hike, then before it starts buy the main ones, and buy all the additional products during the hike. Calculate the total amount of money you need, divide it into all and collect from each. The supply manager always takes care of the required number of products.
Meal on a hike
Catering tourists will depend on their level of preparation and the very specifics of the hike.
- How much to eat? It is believed that the more food you take, the harder it will be to go and the more energy will be spent.And some take so much food that they spend more energy on them than they can give. One point of view says that you should not carry such a weight with you, and another, that if there are no open stores along the way, you will have to. Yet a person, no matter how much energy he spends, will not be able to eat above his norm. For example, on a difficult, long-distance route, a tourist spends about 12 thousand calories per 24 hours. Imagine such numbers? And it will be very difficult for him to fill it up with even four thousand kilocalories. It is better to choose foods not only by calorie content, they can be eaten at will, because even cereals are eaten differently.
Physical fitness is very important in this matter. In a trained person, during the daytime transition, the pulse is significantly lower than that of the unprepared, respectively, he burns fewer calories at this time.
If you are not the first time going on a hike and have already changed the usual diet, then you are unlikely to have any problems with this, you may need a little more food if the load becomes greater.
- When there is? Breakfast, snack and dinner should be served throughout the day. This is the best approach.The group gets up early in the morning, makes a bonfire, has breakfast and leaves. In the evening, re-kindles the fire at the place of the night and dinner. And during the day you can get by with a dry ration, if it is cold, then with tea. You need to eat hotter twice a day. Well, when and for lunch hot, but it will lose too much time.
- What is? Meals should be balanced. You are required to get proteins, fats and carbohydrates in the right ratio for the day. The ratio will depend on hiking conditions. Study the Adult Fat, Protein, and Carbohydrate Needs Table on the Web.
So, you need to eat on a trip twice. Breakfast and dinner with something hot. In the afternoon, arrange two snacks on the road.
For breakfast and dinner, eat side dishes with stew. This may be buckwheat, pasta, rice or barley. If the trip is long, cook soup for dinner one or two times.
Always drink the main course with tea or coffee with dryers, bread crumbs or cookies. You can take condensed milk.
Sausage, canned fish, lard, and pate are well suited for snacking. From sweet: candied fruit, chocolate, sweets, sweet mixes.
We give an exemplary list of what is in the campaign:
- Cereals (oatmeal, buckwheat, wheat, barley, rice),
- Pork and beef stew,
- Liver paste,
- Black and white crackers,
- Fresh Potatoes,
- White and black bread,
- Dried apricots,
- Condensed milk,
- Packaged coffee
- Waffles, biscuits, drying, donuts.
It is better not to buy cottage cheese, sour cream, yogurt, fish and home-made meat from private individuals. In such products live a lot of pathogens. They can cause intestinal infections that you don’t need for your trip. Milk, wherever you buy it, be sure to boil it.
Do not take with you products that quickly deteriorate: liver and boiled sausages, pastries, which have cream, cheese curds, etc. If you take meat or fish patties from home, then eat them on the first day. Do not risk your health!
The main thing is not to forget the water and always consider the length of the route and its complexity.
Installation is what
Advantages of sockets and switches Jung (Young)
Chipboard Congratulatory Envelope
Happy Birthday Card
Coloring winter clothes
Care and sharpening of a clipper