What is tasty cooked minced?
Stuffing is not only convenient, but also very tasty. From it you can cook a lot of different dishes. And which of these dishes are the most delicious?
What it is?
Minced meat is chopped meat. Meat can be minced in various ways, so that the stuffing can be different. Regular minced meat is a homogeneous dense meat mass, and minced minced meat is more like many pieces of meat.
Minced meat is made from almost any kind of meat: pork, rabbit, lamb, beef, and so on. Also used for cooking poultry meat (most often chicken or turkey). In addition, commercially available fish and even vegetable minced meat.
How to choose?
What should I look for when choosing minced meat? Here are the most important points:
- Composition. Read it carefully. If any artificial additives are included, the product will not be of high quality. Ideally, minced meat should consist entirely of meat. Some producers add soy, but its share in the total volume should not exceed 10%.
- Packaging.The best option is transparent packaging, through it you can easily evaluate the appearance of minced meat.
- Marking. It must be on the package and contain all the important information about the product: date of manufacture, terms and conditions of storage, composition, address and contact details of the manufacturer, and so on. If there is no marking, this should alert you.
- Fresh chilled stuffing will certainly produce juice. It should be red and moderately transparent. Too bright, bright or muddy juice will talk about the low quality of the product.
- Carefully inspect the stuffing. If a matte film has formed on its surface, then it means that the meat is stale. Also minced should be externally uniform.
- If you decide to purchase chilled meat by weight, then bring along disposable sterile medical gloves and ask the seller to let you evaluate the meat by touch (you have the right to do this). The mass must be uniform and soft. There should not be any hard inclusions, it will say that bones, veins or tendons were used for cooking.
- If possible, appreciate the smell of stuffing. It should be meaty and unobtrusive.A harsh and unpleasant smell is a signal of staleness and poor quality products.
- Rate the color of minced meat. It can vary from light pink to burgundy (depending on the type of meat used for production). There should be no darkening, bright patches and stains. By the way, a tangible and obvious aroma of spices should also be alarming. Probably, with the help of seasonings, the manufacturer or seller decided to stifle the smell of stale raw materials.
Which is better?
Which stuff is better to buy? It's up to you to decide, because everything depends on your taste preferences. For example, mutton stuffing is quite greasy and has a peculiar smell. Ground beef may seem a bit dry and harsh. Pork mince - the most tender, but rather high-calorie. Minced chicken or turkey - the easiest. Minced fish is also tasty and healthy, as well as vegetable.
Some people prefer to buy a combination of minced meat, but when choosing or preparing such, it is important to remember some important points. So, you should not combine varieties of meat with a neutral and strong taste. So, for example, lamb is not combined with almost nothing. You can mix chicken and pork, pork and beef, chicken and pork, as well as rabbit and chicken.
How to store?
Chilled minced meat is stored for no more than 12 hours in the refrigerator.Frozen minced meat will lie in the freezer for a month, and deep-frozen minced meat can be stored for about 3 months. Thawed minced meat should be used immediately.
What to cook?
What can be cooked from minced meat quickly? We offer you some simple recipes.
These burgers are incredibly juicy and very appetizing. The list of ingredients is as follows:
- 200 grams of minced pork;
- 200 grams of ground beef;
- 200 grams of minced chicken;
- 2 onions;
- 2 eggs;
- 300 grams of white cabbage;
- salt and seasonings to taste;
- cooking oil for frying;
- First combine all three types of minced meat.
- Now peel the onions and cut them in any way and mince with the cabbage.
- Combine the forcemeat with cabbage and onions, add eggs, salt and seasonings, mix well.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Form the patties, roll them in breadcrumbs and fry on both sides until an appetizing crust appears.
- Is done.
Cook delicious zrazy from minced meat and potatoes. To do this you will need:
- 900 grams of minced meat (zrazy is best made from ground beef);
- 500 grams of potatoes;
- 1-2 onions;
- salt to taste;
- pepper to taste;
- dill to taste;
- vegetable oil.
- To begin, peel and chop in a blender or chop the onion finely. Add it to the stuffing with salt and seasonings.
- Finely chop the dill and also add to the other ingredients, mix everything well.
- Peel potatoes, wash and boil until cooked, and then turn into mashed potatoes.
- Now make one tortilla of minced meat, put some mashed potatoes in its middle. Form another cake and combine it with the first one so that the potatoes are between them. In the same way form all other zrazy.
- Take a baking sheet and grease its bottom with vegetable oil.
- Put all the zrazy on the baking sheet, leaving a sufficient distance between them.
- Send the zrazy to the oven, heated to 180 degrees, for about 40-60 minutes.
Mince cheese and mushrooms
Delicious chops can be made from ground beef. Here's what you need for this:
- 500 grams of stuffing (you can use a mixture of chicken, beef and pork);
- 300 grams of fresh champignons;
- 100 grams of hard cheese;
- 1-2 eggs;
- 200 ml of cream;
- dill greens;
- spices and salt to taste;
- vegetable oil.
- Mix all kinds of minced meat, add eggs, seasonings and salt. Seasonings fit any, use those that you like best.
- Now take the cheese and cut it into small sticks.
- From the meat form an elongated (rectangular cake), in its middle lay a piece of cheese and wrap the edges. It is important that the cheese is not visible, otherwise it will melt and flow out during the cooking process. In the same way, form the other bits, and then lay them on a baking tray (it's better to oil it with a bottom).
- Now get ready to make mushroom sauce. Wash the mushrooms and cut in any convenient way.
- Heat the oil in a pan, fry the mushrooms almost to readiness. Pour in the cream and add the chopped dill.
- Stew for 5 more minutes.
- Mushroom sauce fill chops.
- Send the baking sheet to the oven, heated to 180-190 degrees, for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve hot. They are best combined with a side dish of potatoes.
Choose the stuffing right and cook the most delicious dishes out of it!
Curtains of thread and how to hang them in the interior
How easy it is to enhance the Wi-Fi signal
Russian cuisine in the description of foreigners: 17 exotic dishes, such as kompot, salo, holodets and okroshka
How can I finish the kitchen
The most popular dishwasher manufacturers
How to view MMS in Megaphone