Women's clothing. The wardrobe of a business woman: what is he?
Every day, businesswomen goes to meetings, meetings and travels. You need to dress in such a way as to make a solid impression on your partners, to keep a fresh look of clothes until the evening and at the same time feel comfortable and at ease. You ask: "Is that how it happens ?!" Of course, it happens, all you need is to competently compose a business wardrobe.
To stop worrying about your appearance, think about your outfits in advance, even before going to the store and then the morning gatherings will be easy, and colleagues and business partners will be delighted with your elegant and stylish image.
So, what should be in the wardrobe of a business lady?
1. Classic white cotton shirt with a simple cut, as close as possible to the male. No bows, ruffles and nice little patterns, it should be monophonic and white. In extreme cases, light blue.
2. One or two light blouses with a neutral pattern: a stripe, a cage or a small herringbone.They should preferably be a light neutral color and serve as a backdrop for a suit or accessories.
3. Two turtlenecks of white and black color from thin and soft quality knitwear. If you like this item of clothing, you can add a few more color variations and wear them under your jacket. Turtlenecks can be beat with waistcoats. Women's vests on issaplus.com will open for you a variety of images.
4. Suit-two or three, depending on what you prefer to wear every day. It makes no sense to buy another skirt if you are not going to wear it.
5. One or two pairs of trousers with arrows that fit the suit jacket. It is desirable that they are of different colors, for example, beige and dark blue, or gray and burgundy. Choose any deep color to your taste.
6. A jacket of bright color or interesting style: elongated, with a zipper instead of buttons or inserts from a contrasting material.
7. Pencil skirt. This is the most feminine and elegant piece of business wardrobe. Wear it on the most difficult negotiations and your opponent will never be able to refuse you.
8.Knitted T-shirts made of quality material that can be worn with elegant pants or under a suit. An elaborate cut is allowed, but they must be in casual style, not sport.
9. Dress length is slightly above or below the knees, with short sleeves or completely without sleeves. You can opt for a dress-case, but models with a smell look much more interesting.
10. Shoes and low shoes - that's all the shoes you need for a business woman’s wardrobe. You can buy several pairs with different heels, high, low, hairpins and flat shoes, to put on a suitable option depending on the mood and the upcoming affairs.
Which herb helps from bleeding
Pumpkin Risotto with Sage
What to feed the baby after a year
How to change gif file
Fire under the earth or Indian tricks
Anti-Bedroom: 8 things that kill love
Is seed treatment effective?