Wooden patterns painting "Golden patterns"
In preparation for Easter, we pay special attention to the color of eggs. But this holiday symbol can be immortalized by replacing a hen's egg with a wooden one. I suggest painting the blank of solid wood in the form of an egg as an Easter souvenir. We take the background of heavenly color and gold patterns in the form of twisting lines as a basis by adding flowers and strawberries.Such a gift will not break as its natural counterpart and will remain with its owner for many years. He will remind not only of the light holiday, but also of the person who gave it. It is pleasant to take it in hands and to consider, besides, it will ennoble the interior as an imitation of Faberge eggs. We need:5. We take the workpiece, a brush from nylon, a diluent for acrylic paints and a blue paint. Mix the thinner and the paint to get the most delicate blue and apply it to the workpiece, trying not to go on flowers and berries. Since the resulting mixture is transparent, it can cover patterns, and they will be seen later, which is useful for further coloring.
1. We take a grinding sponge and process the workpiece for it. To protect hands, you can use construction gloves.Usually, when making a blank of this type, it is fixed in the workshop in the machine from the end sides. Therefore, in places of attachment often formed burrs in the form of burrs. First of all, they need to be treated with large-sized abrasives, and then sand them small. Secondly, the entire workpiece is ground with a fully abrasive sanding sponge. 2. Take a blank, a large diameter bristle brush and acrylic primer.Covering the harvest with soil. 3. Then we will process the workpiece with a sanding sponge of the lowest abrasiveness or sandpaper number zero.Repeat the procedure with the application of soil and sanding. 4.For the next stage, we need a smooth, primer-coated workpiece, a pencil and an eraser.Draw a picture. In our case, thin lines in the form of a pattern, which are complemented with flowers and berries, are taken as the basis.
- bulk harvesting in the form of eggs from solid wood,
- sanding sponge,
- primer for acrylic paints,
- acrylic paints,including gold metallic,
- thinner for acrylic paints,
- glossy acrylic lacquer,
- pencil, eraser,
- Building gloves can also come in handy,
- Manufacturing algorithm.
1. We take a grinding sponge and process the workpiece for it. To protect hands, you can use construction gloves.
>img src="https://sdelaysam-svoimirukami.ru/images/15/2337-rospis-derevyannogo-yayca.jpg" alt="Painting a wooden egg" title="Painting a wooden egg">8. Take the blue paint and brush.
Fun Balloon Toys
Paper model of the PzKpfw III Ausf G
A bottle of cereal